Prime Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Yugioh monsters
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 am by starfire

» Death Note
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:44 am by fantasy princess

» Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am by Badwolff

» brother DFJ UNITE!!!
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm by starfire

» HARDGAY FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 am by hittingairplanesDFJ

» Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 am by Itsumi

» Unoriginal
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 am by Super Mecha

» Any Graphic Artists out there
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 am by Super Mecha

» Any Sports Fans Here?
Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm by hittingairplanesDFJ

Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starfire
Drone
starfire

Energon Cubes : 27

Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? Empty
PostSubject: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 am

Did anyone else think Carly was unneeded? The beginning of the movie seems like it's trying to portray Sam as a loser with no job, no purpose, and mean parents. I can feel sorry for him, but it's kind of hard when he's living with a hot girlfriend in a mansion.

Does anyone else think so?

Here's my idea:
I think it would've been much more effective if the movie played out pretty much the same, but instead of just a medal, he got some money and lived in a small apartment. He'd work for Dylan because it's the only job he can get and he's hired so he can be watched by the 'Cons. Maybe here he would meet Carly and flirt with her in a scene similar to the one in the White House. Sam would still seem like a loser, and since he only just started dating Carly he hasn't moved in with her or anything. She'd still get captured by Soundwave, and Sam would still have a purpose to go to Chicago.

Carly and Sam had little chemistry. He'd still date her, but most of the scenes where she did nothing could have Sam alone. For instance, in the scene where Sam is looking for Agent Simmons and fights that guard Carly pretty much just stands there and tolerates it. It would make more sense if Sam went alone, angry and with nobody to hold him back.

It would also allow more closure for Mikaela, if she died it would make Sam's new relationship more meaningful, not just something after he breaks up with a "world-class hottie" who spent most of the previous movie trying to get him to say the L-word.
Back to top Go down
Itsumi
Drone
Itsumi

Energon Cubes : 9

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 am

Maybe shes put in because it would clash with the 1980's series
Back to top Go down
cal
Drone
cal

Energon Cubes : 11

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 am

I dislike the fact that both of sams girl friends are as if they could be models. It doesn't seem like a realistic scene. add to the fact that sam even had the guts to hit on carly like he did in the movie and you have to wonder if the hero thing really is getting to his head
Back to top Go down
starfire
Drone
starfire

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 am

Itsumi wrote:
Maybe shes put in because it would clash with the 1980's series

what do you mean? could you explain more?
Back to top Go down
wreckruler
Drone
wreckruler

Energon Cubes : 30

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:14 pm

i'm suprised that bay didnt get more ranching with that first scene involving carly. After that part was my friends most favourite part of the movie. If he had his way the whole moive would just be about carly
Back to top Go down
starfire
Drone
starfire

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:35 am

Whats the point in sam even having a girlfriend, aside from her role. she could have been something other then a girlfriend, at least something that would treat her more then some object for us to drool over. Most of the women in these movies are just treated as nothing more then eye candies any ways
Back to top Go down
Super Mecha
Admin
Super Mecha

Energon Cubes : 29

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Sam was also had the same problem with Mikaela except it was the other way around. Mikaela was the one trying to get Sam to say I love you. The whole thing was just plain cheesy to me.
Back to top Go down
https://primefactor.canadian-forum.com
cal
Drone
cal

Energon Cubes : 11

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Sam doesn't need a girlfriend. Bumblebee fills the role of a submissive wife perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Itsumi
Drone
Itsumi

Energon Cubes : 9

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 am

hahahhahahahahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?   Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?
Page 1 of 1