Prime Factor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Yugioh monsters
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 am by starfire

» Death Note
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:44 am by fantasy princess

» Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am by Badwolff

» brother DFJ UNITE!!!
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm by starfire

» HARDGAY FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:34 am by hittingairplanesDFJ

» Did Sam need to start the movie with a girlfriend?
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 am by Itsumi

» Unoriginal
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 am by Super Mecha

» Any Graphic Artists out there
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 am by Super Mecha

» Any Sports Fans Here?
Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm by hittingairplanesDFJ

Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wreckruler
Drone
wreckruler

Energon Cubes : 30

Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  Empty
PostSubject: Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase    Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

there's always continuity and editting goofs in virtuallly every movie that has ever been made but this one really caught my eye the most and affects an entire scene.

When the first Dread jumps over the freeway sign, it knocks it over and makes both signs face forward, meaning that the signs face AWAY from the traffic going towards it. There is no way it can be used as a ramp.

In the next scene, the signs are the other way so that they can be used as ramps so that the other 2 Dreads can jump over the sign.

And then in the next shot, the signs are flipped back to the original position, which is away from the incoming traffic.

When you go and watch the movie again, look out for it.

Of course it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the scene but when I was watching it again, I was just thinking....wow, that ramp jump was awfully convenient....oh wait!!!! Its not even facing the right direction!!!

Anyone else notice it?

Great scene by the way
Back to top Go down
Super Mecha
Admin
Super Mecha

Energon Cubes : 29

PostSubject: Re: Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase    Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 am

I noticed it, it looks like that would be pretty easy too spot from the directors point of view but this was probably ignored just like all the other plot holes
Back to top Go down
https://primefactor.canadian-forum.com
Badwolff
Drone

Energon Cubes : 1

PostSubject: Re: Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase    Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am

yeah i noticed it. the first time i saw it. its that obivious.
the highway chase scene remincent of the chase scene in bad boys 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase    Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big physical continuity goof during the Freeway chase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prime Factor :: Transformers Discussion :: Transformers Movie Discussion-
Jump to: